BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
DESIGNED FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS (EMS, PA'S, PHYSICIANS, NURSES)
- 2 hours (approximately)
- The BLS for Healthcare Providers Course covers: Adult, Child and Infant CPR (including two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask) | Foreign-Body Airway Obstruction | Automated External Defibrillation with CPR.
- Manual- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Workbook (see below)
- Course requires a written exam and skills test
- 2 year BLS for Healthcare Providers completion card
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC